Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Collective Haul: Ulta, GNC, Target, CVS, Wal-Mart

I usually do smaller hauls but I've collected most of these items over the past couple months. I probably wont do that many hauls in the next few months because I'm saving for a cruise. I'm trying not to spend all my money on frivolous things lol.

Any who....I will sort this haul by the store

I've heard a lot of good things about coconut oil so I went to GNC to pick up some. I got Now Healthy Foods Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for around $8. I will be doing a post all about coconut oil this week so look out for it.

<span class=


I also went to Ulta. They had (or maybe still have) a special on Organix hair products so I got Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum and Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment.

<span class=

<span class=

I also got these Wet n' Wild Nail Polishes from Ulta. I picked up Sparkled and How I met your Magenta

<span class=

Next is Target. I needed a new heat protector for my hair so I decided to try Aussie heat protecting shine spray. I'm almost done with this product so I will be doing a review on it soon.


<span class=


I love this body wash. Its Caress Cashmere Luxury Silkening Body Wash. The packaging says it smells like white orchid milk & warm vanilla Essence but it actually smells like baby powder (to me, which is fine). This is maybe my third time buying this product and I like it.

<span class=

I also saw these down the vitamin aisle so I wanted to try them. They are vitafusion MultiVites 200% Vitamin D Gummy Vitamins for Adults. I've been taking them for a few weeks now, I havent noticed anything different about myself but they do taste yummy. lol

<span class=

Last Tuesday ( 9/12) I HAD to go by Target to see what they had for the Missoni for Target line. I was disappointed so I decided to just pick up this scarf. I was hoping they would have a bunch of really cute things but it was BLAH. I'm kind of mad because now the tag on the scarf is falling off and I haven't even used it or anything. Sorry the scarf is so wrinkled but you can see its pretty huge.

<span class=

<span class=

I also got these Paisley Platform Pumps from target. They are pretty comfortable too. What I hate about them is that they are suede and will probably need a lot of care. They are on sale so if you are interested go check them out in the store.

<span class=


I got these Cayenne Fruit Capsules and Nutella from Walmart. I always wanted to try Nutella after seeing a lot of people on tumblr talk about it. It is actually really good. It tastes like a chocolate peanut butter (kind of lol).

<span class=

<span class=

When I was in Walgreens I saw they had this Clean & Clear pore perfecting moisturizer on sale so I wanted to try it.

<span class=


Lastly, and most recently I went to CVS because I needed a new shampoo. I got this Pantene Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Dry to Moisturized Shampoo. I've used it before and it worked pretty well.

<span class=



What are some things you have purchased lately?

Ashley

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that scarf. I've been wanting to check out the Missoni line at Target

    ReplyDelete