Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Nail Polishes

Nail Polish is a great way to add a little something to a wardrobe, spice up your nails so they don't look so boring, and is a great way to play with different colors and prints. I usually like to change up my nail polishes to match the season. I like to wear brighter nail colors in the spring and usually deeper colors in the fall, although I do like to switch things up every now and then.

I am a nail polish hoarder, so instead of buying new nail polishes this fall I want to use what I already have. But I'm sure you can find dupes to most of these or even find most of them at Ulta still. Sorry my hands look so ashy UGH lol.


Left to right


OPI You Dont Know Jacques (this color is so unique, it is so hard to describe it.)
China Glaze Shower Together ( I love this)
Essie Mink Muffs (Similar to you dont know jacques but more brown undertones)
OPI Jade is the New Black (perfect if you want green nails for Christmas)
OPI Ginger Bells (burnt orange, love this for the fall)





OPI Suzi Skis The Pyrenees (this is another one that is hard to describe, its a dark gray/black)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mudslide (one of my favorites right now)
OPI Sapphire in the snow (deep deep purple-ish blue)
OPI Baguette Me Not ( LOVE this for all seasons coral)
OPI Lincoln Park after Dark (The infamous Lincoln Park after Dark, I'm sure we all have seen this lol)


The nail polishes below are great for parties or even New Years Eve. I love these sparkly nail polishes.


Orly in Dazzle (basically glittery silver lol)
OPI Glitzerland (basically glittery gold)
Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in DVD ( I will say this one is my least favorite but i love the effect it gives. this one I had to use three coats and you can still see my nail underneath).
Ulta Nail Lacquer in Love My Blackberry (deep blue black with hints of shimmer, love this)


What are your favorite nail polishes for the fall, new or old?


Ashley

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment