Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Monday: J.Cole

I've been a fan of J. Cole since I heard him on Wale's song titled Beautiful Bliss (which is one of my favorite songs ever and the title of my blog).

A few weeks he came out with a video for his song with Trey Songz, Cant Get Enough. This is definitely a summer song, I wish he would've released it at the beginning of summer. The song is hot regardless.


By the way, peep ms. Rihanna at the end of the video. I love her hair curly like that. He shot the video in Rihanna's hometown, Barbados.

His album, Cole World: The Sideline Story, was released a few weeks ago so if you havent purchased it yet then uhh...what are you doing with your life? lol. During the first week he sold 240,000+ copies so he is doing something right.


What do you think about this song or J.Cole? Have you ever heard of him?


Ashley

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;)
    Godmornig from Greece! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete