Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Style Influence: Estelle

Over the past few years, I've noticed Estelle sitting front row at a lot of major fashion shows. After noticing that, I started to notice that she has a pretty good sense of style. I love that she wears tones and colors that compliment her skin tone. Estelle is not afraid to play with different colors, textures, and patterns. You can tell her style is a mix of daring and classic.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the outfit from the ankles up lol. I dont like the look of these boots with the jumper. I think it would be really cute if she wore a nice stiletto or a wedge. But hey...to each her own...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


photos from concreteloop.com and yahoo images



What do you think about Estelle's style?



Ashley

xoxo


Also Check Out



No comments:

Post a Comment