Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 of Jan. Photo A Day Challenge 2012

I've been thinking about getting into photography so I heard about this challenge going on online and it originated from this blogger. Click that link if you want to see what all the daily challenges are. Below are the photos from 1/1/2012-1/8/2012.

Day 1: You

Day 1: You

Day 2: Breakfast (well really its dinner)

Day 2: Breakfast

Day 3: Something You Adore

Day 3: Something you adore

Day 4: Letterbox

day 4: Letterbox #janphotoaday

Day 5: Something You Wore

Day 5: something you wore #janphotoaday

Day 6: Makes You Smile

#janphotoaday day 6: makes you smile

Day 7: Favorite

#janphotoaday day 7: favorite tv show #photoaday

Day 8: Sky

#janphotoaday day 8: my sky #photoaday

I update daily on my instagram. If you have an instagram you can follow me "ashrae89". I'll update on this blog every Saturday or Sunday for the next couple weeks. This is a fun challenge, you should join me if you want.



Ashley

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment