Monday, June 13, 2011

Favorite Drugstore Red Lipsticks

I love bright lipsticks for the summer...well actually all year round. I practically purchase everything from drugstores....or target. Especially since I am like an hour away from a MAC or Sephora. Here are three of my favorite red lipsticks right now.

Fashion Fair Lip Teasers - Scarlet Kiss

This one is actually a lip gloss but I still decided to include it. It is pretty sheer but build-able. For those of you who are a little hesitant to wear to wear a bold red, this would be a good starter. This really looks good on all skin tones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Eros (536)

This one is a super bright red with an orange undertone. You will definitely need a lip liner. The consistency of this lipstick is really creamy, I hate dry lipsticks lol. This is the one I've had the longest, that is why it looks like that in the picture lol. I think NYX has changed this name (Eros) to a lighter shade. The one I have is super bright and the one on their website is more of a coral/pink color. Sooooo...you might not be able to find this shade anymore. The picture looks orange but it is definitely more red than orange.

Photobucket

Photobucket

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Color - Beyonce

This is my favorite red. In my opinion, it is like the PERFECT RED. Let me preface this with saying I have never worn this out in public ( i dont have the cojones to wear it lol). It is so bright but it is a sexy, sultry bright red...i guess that's why its named "beyonce." It is truly long lasting, no matter how hard you try to rub it off. Just a tip for those who dont know, you have to make sure it is dry before you add another layer or apply the lip balm. I would recommend this to anyone but the one thing i hate about it is the smell of the lip balm (it smells kinda menthol-ish, i cant quite put my finger on the smell but me no likey).


Photobucket

Photobucket

What are your favorite lipsticks?


Ashley

xoxo


Check Out Other Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment