Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Product Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

The Clean & Clear website says it "Wakes you up and gives your skin an energized feel"

Photobucket



The Claims
  • Oil-Free
  • Has bursting beads
  • wakes you up
  • rinses clean
  • contains vitamin c & ginseng

Pros
  • Affordable (most stores charge around $7 or less)
  • Easily Accessible (available at almost most grocery stores, convenient stores, or supermarkets)
  • Cleans Skin
  • Has a nice citrus scent (not overpowering though)
  • Leaves skin energized (because of the ginseng and citrus scent, i think)
  • The bottle ( I love how it isnt a squeeze out tube, its a pump)
  • Gel-like texture (it just feels really good to me)
Con
  • I notice it dried my skin out (this is just my experience. I immediately have to apply a moisturizer. disclaimer: this could also be because i use a face brush when using this, which is like exfoliating).
Photobucket


Yup....only one con

I've used this product for about 3 months and I haven't really had any problems with it. I used to get a lot of acne also and when I started using this I rarely (if at all) get any acne anymore. BUT as soon as I stopped, I started getting it again.


Would I purchase again? Sure...even though I didn't lol (i decided to try a new face wash which I will be doing a review on in a few weeks, when i get a good feel of it).

If you've been thinking about trying it, I think you should.


Ashley

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment