Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pussycat Dolls Workout DVD Review


OMG i am in love with this video. While i'm doing it I tend to forget i'm even working out. I am not an active person so to me this really gets my heart rate up. If you are a very active person this might not be enough for you. It would depend on your normal level of activity. Although, I have noticed my legs have been burning since I've been using it consistently (I guess that means its working).

I bought it a few months ago at wal-mart for $10(i think). I used it a few times when i first bought it but then i just forgot about it. I started using it again this week and I freaking love it lol. If you want something fun to do, even if you aren't trying to lose weight.

The whole video is about 50 minutes. Its broken up into a warm up, "dont cha" routine, "dont cha" performance, "buttons" routine, "buttons performance, burlesque routine, burlesque performance, and then a cool off. This is a fun, sexy, flirty workout that has a lot of booty smacking and shaking lol.

The one thing I don't like about it is that it only has 2 pussycat dolls songs, i wish they would come out with a second one or another one with more songs and more routines on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment