Monday, July 18, 2011

Health/Fitness Tip

Health:

EAS Advantedge Carb Control

I'm not really a breakfast person (or a morning person) so I don't like to eat at all in the morning. Since I've been working out and eating healthy, i've learned its ESSENTIAL to eat breakfast. My mom told me breakfast is "breaking your fast" from the 8 hours you sleep (which is like a fast). I don't know how true that is but it makes sense lol.

Sooooo....I've been drinking one of these drinks in the morning. They're 110 calories and are packed with 17grams of protein. I know I should probably have more than 110 calories for breakfast but whatever, at least I'm having something. I've tried the vanilla and chocolate flavors and I'd have to say vanilla is my favorite. They aren't super sweet but they are tasty. I don't have a personal picture because I drank them all. If you're interested check out your local supermarket or grocery store.

Photobucket

photo from EAS website


Fitness:

Circuit Training

Its one of the best ways to get fit. Circuit training burns more calories because you are training in circuits (lol). Instead of doing your muscle workout and cardio workout separately circuit training has you do them together (mostly alternating between the two). I sometimes do Jillian's 30 Day Shred or other interval workouts on ExerciseTv on my television at home.

I love doing circuit training because you are only doing a certain workout or move for a short period of time then you switch to something else. I like doing different things that's why I don't usually do the same workout everyday (I get bored easily).


Do you guys have any favorite fitness or health tips? Let me know. You can never have too much knowledge.

btw... i lost 12.8 lbs so far so i'm pretty happy. wish it was more but hey at least i'm losing. So for anyone else trying to get fit or healthy..keep on keeping on. My blog is all about exchanging information. Not teaching, preaching. Its like a barter of information lol.


Ashley

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment