Thursday, January 19, 2012

Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths Review

I've used these Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths (Sensitive) for about 6 months now. I wanted to give it some time to give a thorough review on them. These are my opinions and everyone may different experiences.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

The Cleaning Cloths are Fragrance-Free and Alcohol-free. This pack came with 30 and I have a few left now.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

The Pros

  • They are pretty affordable compared to most cleansing cloths. From what I remember, they were somewhere around $5 (or maybe less).
  • Easily Accessible. I'm pretty sure I've seen these at many different drugstores and cosmetic stores.
  • Doesn't have alcohol so it didnt give my skin a dry feeling.
  • They stayed moist for over 6 months. I left the packaging open a few times and I was expecting them to dry out but they didnt. All of them are still moist and have the same "wetness" from when I first opened the packaging.
  • The package is small enough that it will easily fit in your purse and probably wont put a dent in your make up bag as well.
  • Removes heavy eyeliner and mascara pretty well.
  • Also, when removing make up around the eye, it didn't seem to irritate my eyes.
The Cons
  • To get rid of full face make up (concealer, foundation, powder) you will need at least 2 wipes. I mean that isn't bad but its something to take into consideration if you wear a full face of make up daily. That means you will go through this pack in about 2 weeks. 
  • It does have a slight smell. It isnt bad but it is definitely not "fragrance free", They didnt add a fragrance but it has a scent to it. 
  • I wish it would come in a pack of 50 or 60. (I guess I could buy two but I think it would be better if there were more in a package)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Final thoughts

This product is decent. It does a satisfactory job but not excellent. You will definitely need to wash your face after you use these because these wipes dont thoroughly clean your face and it leaves a slight smell and residue afterwards. 


Would I repurchase? - I might. It isn't horrible but it isn't a holy grail product either. If I found it for a good price and I needed something ASAP then I might buy it again. 

Would I recommend it? - Yeah. Especially for those who want to try it out and have sensitive skin. It doesnt seem to irritate the skin too bad and it does a decent job.

I would give this product a 4/5. 1 point from 5 because you have to use at least two to remove a lot of make up. 


What is your favorite make up remover cloth?


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment