Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Trip to Colorado: Tons of Pictures

This is basically a compilation of the pictures I took at Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado July 20, 2011 (aka my 22nd birthday lol).



I took a buncha pictures so I'll only upload the really good ones. I'm surprised I got such good pictures because I was so freaking terrified. I was making my mother drive super slow because I felt like we were gonna fall off the sides of the cliffs lol. Its so crazy, it went from 94 degrees at the bottom of the mountains and then by the time we were 11k feet and by the snow it got down to 45 degrees (IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER lol). oh and it was my first time touching snow...its not what I expected...its like dirty ice lol. Or maybe that was just the type of snow that was up there.





I still cant believe we got that high, it kind of made me a little less fearfull of life.



I think if you have an opportunity to visit the Rockies you should definitely go. Espcially if you arent used to seeing mountains.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment